·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Oh Brother!:confused:

·
Registered
7,306 Posts
oh...

I thought this was about something different... like this pic I snagged from the in-famous Owl to use as wallpaper once in a while

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
I would have a hard time buying that guitar simply to have the Johnny Lightning graphics that are on the top when I know that I can get it for less than half of the $500 they're asking for it. If I was buying it to collect all things JL, I wouldn't mind it so much, but if I was buying it to use it regularly, then I would buy it somewhere else in one of the factory finishes. Actually, from the few reviews I've read about that instrument, it's not a bad entry level guitar. I would have to pass on this one though.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Hey TZ, I think it's an awseom epiece and want to offer my quality control services on one of the WL trucks and my dad who has been jamming for 40 years will test the WL guitar for you too!!!

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
..................but where are the mainline JLs????? Remember? The ones that got us all here? You know, the ones with the METAL bases? All of us here collect Johnny Lightnings. A very small percentage of us here play guitar. I'll bet that '50 Chevy has a plastic base.:freak:

C'mon RC2. Get back to the mainline Johnnies!!

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
..................but where are the mainline JLs????? Remember? The ones that got us all here? You know, the ones with the METAL bases? All of us here collect Johnny Lightnings. A very small percentage of us here play guitar. I'll bet that '50 Chevy has a plastic base.:freak:

C'mon RC2. Get back to the mainline Johnnies!!
...and hoods that open and RR tires that actually turn.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts