Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody actually won anything yet? Does anybody think it's slightly weird that the latest releases (Mustang II R4, for example) don't have any game pieces at all?

-B

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
I think someone actually won something that posted it on Lightninglane but I'm not 100% sure. The game is only supposed to go through December 15th or around there and the chances of winning were like 1 in 775,000 so I can imagine it's not odd that the newer series aren't showing up with game pieces. They have to run out sooner or later.

When the game was first announced they listed which series would have the game pieces.

Also, with the number of people keeping the cars hostage along with the game pieces, I wouldn't be surprised to see few winners claimed. Just makes your chances better for that second chance drawing!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have opened every car I have gotten that had a gamepiece and have won nothing. Even though I am not eligible as a Canadian, I am sure I could find a nice American who could claim the prize for me - or share the $10,000;)
Figure that one out if I ever win something!!

Phil.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
whitese said:
I have opened every car I have gotten that had a gamepiece and have won nothing. Even though I am not eligible as a Canadian, I am sure I could find a nice American who could claim the prize for me - or share the $10,000;)
Figure that one out if I ever win something!!

Phil.
I'm not eligible either, but there's got to be some way to beat the system! ;)

:lol:

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
D-68pontiac said:
second chance drawing???
From the official rules on PM's website:

8. Second Chance Drawing: If all Instant Win prizes are not awarded through game play, Promotion Concepts, Inc., on behalf of Sponsor, will hold a random drawing on or about January 21, 2005 to distribute the un-awarded prizes from amongst all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. To enter the Second Chance Drawing, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, and the name “Johnny Lightning 10th Anniversary Game” on a 3" x 5" piece of paper. Mail it in a hand-addressed envelope to “Second Chance Drawing-Johnny Lightning”, P.O. Box 6178, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-6178. All Second Chance Drawing Entries must be postmarked by December 15, 2004 and received by December 22, 2004. The drawing will be conducted on Sponsor’s behalf by Promotion Concepts, an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration of the Game and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Game.

http://www.playingmantis.com/jl/news_details.php?articleid=739

1 - 7 of 7 Posts