Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Classic Gold Release 36, Release 37, and Release 38.
Johnny Retro Release 3.
60's Sizzle Release 6.
Power Release 2.
Muscle Gold Release 6.
Rock Art Release 1.
Coke Family

Our Website is updated now.

JL Product is selling out faster than ever before and Pre-Orders are more important than ever to insure you get your JL's ASAP.

Have Fun,
Fred
http://www.1StopDiecast.com

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Classic Gold, Release 38, Expected October 2007
1965 Shelby Daytona - Bare Metal

Rock Art Release 1, Expected April 2007
Elvis 1 - 1965 Shelby Daytona - will go nicely with the Elvis Cobra roadster

On behalf of HobbyTalk Cobra Club - YES!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
I see a muscle gold 71 cuda conv. regular and wl in my future along with a challenger conv, and a black general lee.
I love the idea of the head to head sets but no mopars? I can`t wait til I get to start collecting these sets :cry:

·
Registered
896 Posts
Puppycat said:
1987 Mustang Police Car. I can not wait for that one.

I'm not getting my hopes up..I hope they tool up an LX 5.0 notchback for this (like the police cars were), but I suspect they will just issue their existing '87 GT hatchback with a police livery.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
It would be great if it were a coupe.
Ford supposeably did make 5 hatchback SSP Mustangs for California Highway Patrol in 1982. Never seen a picture of one of them though.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Atencio said:
Ford supposeably did make 5 hatchback SSP Mustangs for California Highway Patrol in 1982. Never seen a picture of one of them though.
I saw one at a car show last year. Never knew they existed until then.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
zed300 said:
So the 1973 Chevy Wagon is no longer coming out in May in the Coke Family Release. What a bummer!

My thoughts exactly. Now the wait will continue until the second release of the wicked wagons in October for the Caprice wagon at the earliest. I was really looking forward to having that car in my hands by May to begin work on a demo derby version.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts