Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Im searching for anyone that has had dealings with

John Melson
Milledgeville, TN

Ebay username (s):
ANTHONY26
JOHN26
rpmmaxx731

I am currently notifiying the FBI, US Postal Service Fraud unit and local authorities about Mr. John Melson's Internet Fraud activities using EBAY. I won an ebay auction on a savage he was selling, sent the money and have not seen a savage OR money back. He's made promise after promise which I'm now finding out is the way he works.... The other people I've found he's done this too all report the same type activity from him.

If you have had dealings with him, I would like to hear about them so we may add to the collection of names. There are currently 3 people that have been promised goods and have recieved nothing in return.

Thank you

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Hopefully they get the guy.

Has anyone heard of the legal term "Caveat Emptor" meaning Buyer Beware. Take some time and research the seller. That is what feedback is for.

My buddy got scammed on the net buying a Toyota Supra which was worth about $30000+ for about $12000 a couple months ago. I told him the deal sounded too good to be true but he went ahead with it anyway.

Long story short, he put down $2500 and the guy closed up the website and skipped town so to speak and my buddy got nothing in return. He notified the City, State and Federal authorities and they bascially blew him off.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lets get this guy

Yes i have been ripped off by this guy I have his phone number and address. He was really freindly. He kept telling me I had wrong address. The sub system I bought from him was 675 dollars. I still have not received it and that was in march. PLease email me [email protected] so we can get this guy.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I have read about this guy before I want to say it was on here but may have been another site.From what I have read you are SOL.I will research it today & post what I find.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
I just came across your post on while doing a search on Google about John Melson from Milledgeville, Tennessee, and being ripped off by him on eBay. I, too, was taken advantage of by this scumbag. About 4 months ago, around June/July 2004, I won a Kicker L715 subwoofer and a Kicker 1200.1 amplifier, sent him $342 in the form of a money order, and then did not receive anything in the mail acter he received the payment. He made several excuses about why I hadn't received the amplifier and subwoofer; saying he had sent it to the wrong address at first, then saying he was on vacation. I kept trying to e-mail him about it, and he responded each time for about 4-5 weeks, making up excuses; then he must have closed down his e-mail address (something @ centurytel.net, I think), because now my Hotmail account says that the address does not exist.

I am extremely pissed off at this guy and would love to get him in as much trouble as possible for being the lying crook that he is. If there is anything that I can do to help pursue this matter, please e-mail me back and let me know. I hope that we can all get some sort of compensation for what we have goen through, and be able to have this EDIT held accountable for being the worthless scumbag that he is. Feel free to e-mail me back at [email protected] I hope to hear back from you soon. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Billy Caldwell

1 - 5 of 5 Posts