Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a John Deere mower equipped with a 440 snowmobile motor. I don't think you can mow with this, but I think you could have fun with it.
--fcb

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Here's a John Deere mower equipped with a 440 snowmobile motor. I don't think you can mow with this, but I think you could have fun with it.
--fcb
"IF" U gear da't dar' Deck "Rite' "....
U's should B able 2 mow an acre....in..... 2 minutes...TOPS!!! :thumbsup:

Bubba 123 :wave:
Red-Neck Enterprizes

LUV That KRAZY-Stuff :thumbsup:

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Way back in the day one of the guys I used to hang with in CT had a lawn mower with a Fiat 4cyl stuffed in it... A imagine a 440 snowmobile motor is about as peppy!! :lol: Cool stuff!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
A buddy of mine builds Wheel Horse tractors up for pulling competitions. His kid drives them, and is consistently at or near the top of his classes. He recently moved up from the Stock class and built himself a Modified. Very cool stuff...

--rick

·
Registered
822 Posts
That is slick. Twenty or so years ago, I used to go to a county fair every year and they had tractor pulls with tractors from stock little ones up to larger ones with three supercharged big blocks on them. Crazy stuff. They must have had hundreds of hours into these things. It was neat to see the different ideas they each had for their builds. This Deere is clean and bad _ss!

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Anything is possible. I bought this off of Fee Pay a few years back for my Son. Has a JL T-jet chassis. Doesn't move very well, I need to put some silli's on it, just not motivated I guess, cant race with anyone because the header takes up most of both lanes. More of a conversation piece.

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
What you need with that Dan, is some tan track.. Maybe a couple 15" straights, and some 9" curves, and make yourself a corn or wheat field with some gold carpet... Let it run around in a small oval! I would swap that chassis for a real T jet though just to slow it down..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts