Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Dan this is Great...the veins in the hand and arm look as to be real!...The good doctor never looked any better :thumbsup:
Mcdee

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Great work again Dan!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
You've really got a way of bringing those personalities out in the faces!! He really looks like evil personified!

Chris.:)

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
Awesome work Danny! Like everyone has said, the hands and face detail looks really good...I mean evil! :devil:

I can see why you prefer resin over styrene. You don't have to spend as much time with seams and cleanup and can spend more time on actually painting the kit!

Looks GREAT!

MMM

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Great work Wolfie !!! As said, the skin tones are fabulous !!!

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Wow thats really good. Both the fig itself and your paint job!

looks sort of like a cross between Riff Raff and Marilyn Manson

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys for the compliments:thumbsup:.Bob,I wish resin kits were that easy:jest: as they to do need seam work done and ect before painting can be done on them.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Great work Dan the John barrymoore Dr. Jekyll is one of the grusome looking of the bunch I like the flesh tone and veining came out sweet .

Robert.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks kirk and Robert for commenting :)and you al have a good eye catching the detail work that did on the hands.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks again guys for the compliments on the Hyde kit.Cro-magnonman after my commission piece that doing for someone is complete.Will have a couple more to post;).Plus one of them will be I was a Bighead Teenage werewolf:dude:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts