Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dunno who all here has gordmans near em for sure.

But I went there yesterday to check things out, they usually have a few JL's. Boy my jaw hit the floor. peg after peg of JL's, greenlight, ect..

I ended up walking out with 15-16 cars. No WL's which im ok with i was just happy to find stuff i didnt have.

Just thought id pass on the word.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
thx for the heads up. Ours has had a ton of JL and greenlight since the last wave, about 4-5 months ago. Been about 30 pegs of JL 10-12 cars deep, about 20 pegs of greenlight. Ill go check out and see if its grown any more though.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
np ill be back in that area next month so ill check again, there was more i was gonna get just for trade bait but didnt have enough cash,

·
Registered
310 Posts
Is Gordman's a price-slasher store? Usually when stuff hits one "second-time-around" store it shows up in other clearance chains, too.

Just curious if I may expect some in the Northeast (Maine).

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is Gordman's a price-slasher store? Usually when stuff hits one "second-time-around" store it shows up in other clearance chains, too.

Just curious if I may expect some in the Northeast (Maine).

yeah its kinda of like a half price store. Ill put a list together of what I got on the last trip. Ill be back in that area around the 20th so im gonna check in again.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts