1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
my latest experience

well ill be,
same story they told me today also. this rc2 takeover AINT going to
work. what in the H**l was PM & JK thinking to let this go down. hmm
maybe hot wheels aint so bad after all...

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
with any luck,,,they (RC2) will see that having good customer service is as important to running a high quality diecast part of a company as anything else,,,,,or maybe they wont. how hard is it to have good customer service anyways? get good people,,,,train them well and have enough phone lines to get to calls in a "timely" manor,,,,,,this just doesnt seem that hard to me.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I wasn't going to reply to this thread because I couldn't think of anything positive to say about the way the "new" customer service is being handled. But what the he!!, I'll at least try to keep it short. If they, RC2, didn't have the staff to smoothly accomplish the transition, they shoud have kept the original PM customer service staff on board, at least until their own customer service dept. was up to speed. To me, it seems the most logical way to have handled it. JMO.
Charlie

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Well, I received part of my order yesterday, Tue. 14th. I, too, didn't get the GTOs that I ordered, it's just wait and see, I guess. What I really find humorous is the fact that they include a packing list which reads, "please see invoice for possible backordered items", then don't include an invoice to refer to. Also humorous, was that this package was dropped off by Fed-Ex after being told by customer service that it was coming by UPS. :rolleyes:

At an earlier time in my life, I was doing the shipping and receiving for a couple of different motorcycle dealerships while in their employ (one of them a large, fairly well known, west coast multi-line dealership), and there was NEVER a company that I dealt with, that was not fully informative of the status of ALL items on order with them, on any enclosed packing list/invoice. Just my opinion, but RC2/Diecast express has a lot to learn about this simple but important facet of customer service that would be very time saving, in the end, for both parties involved.

Charlie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts