Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was just over in the JLCC e-store. Tried to check out and it said my shopping cart was empty, couldn't complete checking out. Anyone else having this problem?
This is the first time I've tried ordering since the change over, if this is any indication of how things are going to be run, it sure doesn't bode well for us club members. :( NEVER, I repeat, NEVER experienced this problem when PM was running the show. :thumbsup:
-Charlie-

·
Registered
332 Posts
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......................

A DEGREE just to answer the phones???????????????? I bet salary is just slightly above Minimum wage. Wat up wit dat?:confused:

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Whats with this part of it?

"• Fill in at reception desk during breaks, lunches, vacations, emergencies and whenever needed."

And I owe my soul to the company store.....

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
POCKETWOCKET said:
probably your internet browser options - i run into it sometimes after i decline to allow cookies and then i decide i want to place an order and i keep having the same problem with the shopping cart - that's when i have to go back and allow the cookies thru my security options - hope this helps.....
Thanks for the input, but you'll have to excuse me, I'm not fluent in computerese. I know what some cookies taste like, but what does baked goods have to do with a problem that I have now, that didn't exist before the merger/take over?
-Charlie-

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hoosier-lightning said:
It really makes me wonder why they didn't keep the people who already knew the product and customer base. What a freakin' train wreck. :freak:

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
THATS IT!!!!!,,,,,thats the perfect job for ME!!!!!!,,,,,i am a good people person, i have a great attitude, well manored and very well organized. looks like illinois, here i come!! :lol:

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
By chance, did all the members who live in the taxable area get through with no trouble? It might be a glitch at that point...

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
RE: Monster Job #23120388 DOES NOT MEET Career Level CRITERIA Con sumer Customer Service Representative Monster Resume #010101010

Thank you for your resume' and interest in RC2 Brands, Inc. (Racing
Champions, Ertl and Learning Curve International).

This letter is to inform you that we have received your resume'. If your
qualifications correspond to our current needs, you will be contacted to
discuss the position further. Your resume' will be kept on file for a
minimum of six months.

Your consideration of RC2 is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Human Resources
RC2 Brands, Inc.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
b_bodylover said:
It really makes me wonder why they didn't keep the people who already knew the product and customer base. What a freakin' train wreck. :freak:
Maybe they didn't want to move to Illinois.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rlyoung1 said:
Maybe they didn't want to move to Illinois.
:rolleyes: I don't think they really would have needed to, not in this day and age of the internet "superhighway".
Talked to a person named Juanita this a.m. at customer service. Basically got the run around, she said that I was the first person to complain about this problem. She, finally, said that she would pass it on to IT to check on it. I guess we'll see how well the new owners will handle this. Oh, she also WAS willing to take my order over the phone.
Plus, to clarify for those interested, I am trying to order more than one specific item, ie. 10th Anniversary GTO, Zingers Cuda, Spidey Panel, etc.
-Charlie-

OOOOH, I just noticed, one more post and I hit 100!

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
In my post (which I deleted yesterday) I mentioned the fact that I had the same problem until I simply emptied my cart, then began a new order, in which everything went fine. Did you try that? I did not order one at a time or anything like that, either. I went for some of the new items as well as a few Vettes from before.

If you have an existing order, and the corresponding "cookie", then try logging on, add 1 item, then view cart. If it shows all the stuff you tried to order from before, plus one extra of the new added item, then go to the left side and click "Empty Cart". Then return to Playing Mantis website. Log back into the JLCC, go to the store and click the item you want, and it'll take you back to the cart page. Near the bottom, click "continue shopping" and choose more items in the same manner. When you're all done and ready for checkout, click it. It'll ask you to choose the "state tax" option, and then proceed to checkout like it always did before.

There. That's how I did it yesterday, and it should work for you. If not, then there's something else wrong and I can't help.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Thanks Owl, I'll give that a try.

Just got back from JLCC..........EUREKA!!!!

OWL, YOU DA MAN!!!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Boy, oh boy, it sure could be a little less exacting. Kinda feels like...Zieg Heil! You vill do it zis vay, und only zis vay. (boot heel click) jk :jest:

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I live in Ohio and I had no problems with my two different orders. One was for club membership renewal and one was for the Mustang.

Marty

1 - 20 of 21 Posts