Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK ordered about 12 cars and added in a few old Corvettes for the free shipping......................Had to get the latest in greatest offered in the newsflash!

3 Weeks later I get the 2 Vettes, A letter from Tom thanking me for joining the club...TOM I ordered no stinking club car and am a member....how soon they forget about why they are in business......Take the money in run!

Tells me to look at my invoice for backorder items and not a mention of them??

Has the club been outsourced to China because I think there is a real lack of understanding (insert)? Sorry but a trained monkey can pack 10 items in a box I do it everyday! (hmmm maybe I should leave this part out but I am mad)

Off to bed to dream of the lovely Rita packing my boxes....dont tell my wife :)

OK just checked my CC and they charged $99 for the order when I placed it (it was over a $100 so who knows why) Then they charged another $10 when shipped)

SO I got $10 of cars for $110............I love this process. Sure who pays me for my lost billable hours why I am hold???

·
Registered
78 Posts
I spoke to JL today they told me my orders should ship out next week. There was a back order. I am sitting impatiently waiting, but not to the point of aggrevation.
Man O' Live, I love these cars. I have got to figure out how to post pictures of my sons room once I get the rest of his cars hung up.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I ordered a club renewal and some additional cars. I got the club car with no membership card and no additional cars. No e-mails to customer service have been answered. STILL no answer at 1-800-MANTIS8. DiecastExpress.com's customer service number (non-toll free) works, but has had no results, as I called three weeks ago.

I'm tired of being ignored.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts