Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pondering the buyout meeting.......OK first thing we need to do is cut cost!

Joe your cousin bill can take care of the shipping........but boss he sells dog food....same thing you toss it in a box and ship it SOMEDAY!

Customer Service: Hey cancel the 800 number and make it a toll number with no one to answer! Bet they wont hang on the line....hehe. We dont need no stinking customer service!

Martha your son did that website for your family reunion.......tell him hes got a job at $8 an hour.....

We still got the Chinese who will push the cars out cheap and most of these guys never open them so who will care what they look like outside of the card......

Anything else...........

Sorry just had to let it out!

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
sh1035 said:
Pondering the buyout meeting.......OK first thing we need to do is cut cost!

Joe your cousin bill can take care of the shipping........but boss he sells dog food....same thing you toss it in a box and ship it SOMEDAY!

Customer Service: Hey cancel the 800 number and make it a toll number with no one to answer! Bet they wont hang on the line....hehe. We dont need no stinking customer service!

Martha your son did that website for your family reunion.......tell him hes got a job at $8 an hour.....

We still got the Chinese who will push the cars out cheap and most of these guys never open them so who will care what they look like outside of the card......

Anything else...........

Sorry just had to let it out!
:lol:,,,,,,and thats the truth,,,,,,,,,,,

R

·
0 Posts
All I can think about when I see those Zingers is how good they would look at a normal hright..... <sigh> oh, well

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I have reshot all of SF11. I don't know why the site has incomplete links. I sent the web person at RC2 the new pics.

I have also shot new pics of SF12, SF13, HOW6, and Muscle Cars 5-7. The JLCC page will be updated soon. :wave:

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
tinywheels said:
pms ... how about the B2B site. Is that a thing of the past or what?
That I'm not sure about. I know RC2 has their own B2B-type site, but I don't know if it's in use yet. I shot a few pics some time ago for the B2B, but they were never added. :confused:

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
pms485 said:
I wish the new people knew how important your job was. :wave:
Yup! I agree that the JL/PM site will miss the benefits of his abilities. Which trickles down to us as collectors and consumers. We suffer.

But he really should quit smoking...

:p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts