Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all -

Johnny Lightning has some cool premiums that accompany many or most of their diecast cars - photos, magazine covers, pogs, ignition keys, bumper stickers, etc. I'm trying to put together a couple of premium sets - a deck of playing cards from the Poker series, and a set of miniature licence plates from mostly the Working Class Trucks & SUVs and Full Throttle Rock Rigs releases - and have lots to trade, mostly car photo cards. If there's nothing you want in trade, we can talk $. OK, here goes . . .

I need all JL playing cards except 3, 4, J, Q of spades; 6, 7 of diamonds; 3, 5 of hearts, and the Poker Hands card. Got these already.

I need the following licence plates from 'Working Class':
Nevada ROKCLMR; New Jersey HHR 06; Alabama MACMYDAY; Connecticut JEEPEATER; Michigan FMLYCRSR; Delaware LUXO RAM; Virginia OFF ROAD; New Jersey FAMILYBZ; Washington D.C. DR DIRT; Massachusetts 280HPV6; Kentucky BUCKIN; Iowa 2STEP; Connecticut 2HI4U; Alabama YEAR1.

and all the plates from 'Rock Rigs' - New York HRTATAK; Ohio 7STRMS; Oregon SND 8LK; and there may be others.

Also, some of Ertl's Route 66 diecast cars had licence plates. I'd be interested in finding those too. I only have two right now.

Please reply here, or email/PM me.

Thanks everyone! :)

Grant

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Michigan FMLYCRSR
Washington D.C. DR DIRT
Delaware LUXO RAM
Virginia OFF ROAD
New Jersey FAMILYBZ
Massachusetts 280HPV6
Alabama YEAR1
and I got an 8 and a 7 of spades

send me your addy and they're yours!

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
I've got your:

Alabama plate MACMYDAY (somewhere around here)
10 & J of Diamonds
2, 8, 9, 10, J of Hearts
6, J, Q, K of Clubs
Checklist Series 1, Part 1
Checklist Series 2, Part 1

Only thing I need in return is your address so I can send them to you.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
The New Jersey FAMILYBZ is my favorite. It has "The Sopranos" feel to it :). I have a black Cadillac Escalade displayed in front of it.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to eyecandy and Cal, my list is shorter. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Still on the lookout for:

JL Working Class licence plates Nevada ROKCLMR; New Jersey HHR 06; Kentucky BUCKIN;
Connecticut JEEPEATER; Connecticut 2HI4U.

JL Rock Rigs licence plates New York HRTATAK; Ohio 7STRMS; Oregon SND 8LK;
and there may be others.

JL playing cards:
2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, Ace of CLUBS;
2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, Queen, King, Ace of DIAMONDS;
4, 6, 7, Queen, King, Ace of HEARTS;
2, 5, 6, 9, 10, King, Ace of SPADES.

and any Ertl Route 66 licence plates.

Thanks again. :wave:

Grant

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
eyecandy, your package arrived in today's mail along with one from Cal. A couple of days ago I received one from from chevyj1957 too. :hat:

Many thanks, guys! You have helped a lot. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
1A62 said:
eyecandy, your package arrived in today's mail along with one from Cal. A couple of days ago I received one from from chevyj1957 too. :hat:

Many thanks, guys! You have helped a lot. :thumbsup:
Glad i could help you out. I find anymore or get anymore that you need i will send some more that way. :thumbsup: :wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts