Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow...JL has literally dried up in my hometown. I cant find anything at retail at all. A few 1/24's hit early last month. Nothing at WM's or local TRU's.

This sux.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
TRU gets them the most often which is extremely rare. Wally gets the 40th but by the time they hit the pegs they are already gone.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
I hear the wind howling and the leaves rustling. Hey! Is that a tumbleweed??

I think we should file a missing person report: male, goes by the name 'Johnny Lightning'. Approximately three and a half inches long; part metal, part plastic, sometimes part rubber. Various colors and configurations; answers to "Vroom Vroom!"

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
I hear the wind howling and the leaves rustling. Hey! Is that a tumbleweed??

I think we should file a missing person report: male, goes by the name 'Johnny Lightning'. Approximately three and a half inches long; part metal, part plastic, sometimes part rubber. Various colors and configurations; answers to "Vroom Vroom!"
Last seen in the hands of an opportunist trying to make a buck:eek:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
There are some new "Forever 64" Release 1 cars on eBay, but I can't find any listing for the H release of the 40th anniversary (not to mention stores which is being discussed here)!! Talk about frustration!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm beginning to wonder if this is the beginning of a slow death for JL. It's been on the morphine drip off and on for several years now. But, this I dont recall it ever being this bad.

Although..a small sign of life. Another WM in my city got some 40th anniversary the other day, so I was told this morning.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I have not gotten anything in sometime & I buy direct from RC2 (I'm a dealer). The cars go out as soon as I can get them in, but getting restocks is almost impossible and getting new stuff - well, you guys already know about that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts