Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom Z. of Johnny Lightning asked if I would send him that black Fury I made. well, the paint had a bugger in it so I made him another one and pulled out all the stops. Look for it in the Dec Bolt!

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Now that is simply super!!! What a dead on build and you know that I for one am digging the packaging! So nice to see your customs back on the boards!!

And what a fun movie JayM! I had forgotten all about that, I need to dig it out and watch over the holidays.

·
Registered
639 Posts
That is one fine looking plain package you got there. The lights and antenea are the perfect touch. Joe friday would feel right at home crusing LA in her :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
That is awesome for sure!!! :thumbsup:
The rear lights are a sweet touch. That blister pack looks like it belongs on the pegs. For Tom Z to ask you if you would send him a car is an honor itself. Great work!!!

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
I gotta add that I'm liking what your doing with your nightime lighting effects. The "spot light" here just fits right in! Your getting pretty good with that camera!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
You really did an awesome job on that. It's spot-on w/ the coil in the antenna, lights in back and Working Spotlight. It looks just like it would have on the street. :thumbsup:

And it's black! I'd have it sitting out where I could see it all the time it I were you. :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts