Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
I have a reply from Mr. Greer. He writes:

Ron,
Mark Hosaflook has shipped the shirts back to me and I should receive them by Wednesday.They will be put in the mail as soon as I get them...sorry for the delay.
Thanks,
Jim Greer

For all those who are waiting, your shirts should arrive soon.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
zeb41 said:
I have a reply from Mr. Greer. He writes:

Ron,
Mark Hosaflook has shipped the shirts back to me and I should receive them by Wednesday.They will be put in the mail as soon as I get them...sorry for the delay.
Thanks,
Jim Greer

For all those who are waiting, your shirts should arrive soon.
Hmmmmm, thats the official reply you got?

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
ok maybe it's me....... but i thought those t-shirts were sent back along time ago.... if i remember right they we're packed back up at the fest! adam used my tape gun to tape up all of the boxes???:confused:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mark did not hold up the shipping of the shirts to you that ordered on the "Sale Special"...I had a few shirts here but the rest were sent to "Lightningfest" where Marks son Adam sold them for me.I am sorry for the delay..if you want to cancel your order just email me...Thanks...JIM

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Big Joes...for your information...one box was shipped to me last week from Mark...check with him.As of this morning the box has still not arrived...Blame UPS I guess....JIM

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
jshogo said:
Big Joes...for your information...one box was shipped to me last week from Mark...check with him.As of this morning the box has still not arrived...Blame UPS I guess....JIM
Jim

What's the tracking order say

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Ok everybody let's stay calm.

Jim didn't have all the sizes he needed and since I had a majority of the shirts, and the box I sent back will be in today, he should be rolling.

They are great shirts at a great price, those who charged their order , have not been billed on their account yet and any checks sent have not been cashed yet so everything is still the way it should be. Jim is on the up and up so at anytime, if a person feels like they want to cancel, order more, have questions, Jim is always on hand to do so.

Regarding the boxes at Fest. Yes, they were taped up and I was going to send all the shirts back but when Jim and I talked, it was agreed on that it would be silly for me to mail them back to him just for him to send them back to me again for the next Fest so the orders were going to filled from my vantage point at first. Since he has an opportunity to sell these at the shows he goes to and they would only be sitting around at my house, I sent a box back anyway along with some really special work he is doing for me.

Now he has a good supply and I have a good supply for next year as well. I hope he runs out and so do I so order AWAY!

Mark:thumbsup:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Mark for clearing this up for everyone to read from "THE HORSES MOUTH".I guess some people consider the source more than anything else.Thanks Again...JIM

1 - 20 of 29 Posts