Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

ok , please forgive the poor quality of the photo , but the question is this time , this is a " GOLD SERIES . 1967 SHELBY GT 500 . I was looking at other night at wally world and I noticed that the wheels were diferent. is this cansidered an error car from JL?. the front wheels are painted 500 magnums and the rear one's are unpainted magnums :confused: . if you look closely you might be able to actualy see what I mean...again, sorry for the poor photo ( man I got to git me a better camera or figure out how to use the one I got :freak: )
GOD bless
wayne james ( modelocar ) :)

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
if your camera has a macro or closeup seting use that, and try to back up from the car to take the pic, auto focus should work better that way.

as far as the wheel difference, if you want to call it in error, yes, otherwise it is just one that slipped through QC

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
60sMetal said:
Open it up and replace the unpainted magnum. Then it will look much better :lol:
I think thats a good idea....ohhhhhh ah openin I will go , ah openin I will go, hi ho thuh JOHNNIE......errr ummmm. oh, ok I got it .. hi ho thuh johnnie-0 ah openin I will go . :p

GOD bless
wayne james ( modelocar )

·
Registered
704 Posts
It is a QC mistake and should be opened and repaired or relegated to the potential PIP pile - JL does NOT make collectible errors and JL collectors hold them to a higher standard.

Sadly there are some 'other' brands (Ok, 1) who now laugh all the way to the bank knowing they can fire QC staff, assemble toys with untrained monkeys, and at the end of a production run just throw remaining odd parts and floor sweepings into the mix just to get rid of it knowing their trash will end up on ePay. They and their enablers should be ashamed...

However in some circles most JL Pop-culture stuff might be considered an error AND YOU SHOULD BUY ALL OF THAT YOU CAN! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts