Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Nice!

Now, what does the 1981 Malibu and 1950 Sub have to do with the series? I can't access the blogs from work to see if you mentioned them there.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't mentioned them on the blog yet. That will be in the last post. The malibu is Hogg's Hellcat from an episode. It's one of those additions JL does that not everyone might know it is a TV/Movie car. Like the new purple and green Monaco that is actually a Joker Goon Car. The truck was a special order from Cooter's Place that says...Cooter's Place on it.

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Awesome! I never knew that JL had that many Dukes variations and different series. You have the display that shows more than most of us know about.
Very nice picture, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Awesome link Larry. Very interesting and enjoyable. your hard work does indeed show a nice payoff. Keep up the fine work, and thanks for sharing it with all of us here at HT!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Hi BoDuke,
I am reviving this thread to ask you a question. I am going to buy a JL 1:64 General Lee, plain and simple. Not a WL or Zinger or dirty, etc. And I would open it up for display, so loose is fine.

Are there any that I should look for or any that I should avoid? I see some small differences on eBay auctions, different cards, etc. But you are the pro.

Thanks.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Well, with the current news about flags, the prices of these have really gone up. A few new ones over the last couple of days are into triple digits.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts