Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It still needs some stripes and maybe a hood scoop. Would be a lot easier if JL would just make this car.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Well, from the contact I have had, JL will be doing Darts. I had actually sent them shots of two Darts in Hi-Res form and from the sounds of it these will be in 2004 programs.
The white is a 440 Dart:

and this red one is a 340 car:

Chris

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
I can't wait to get the Darts! My Grandpa had a '75 Dart Swinger- several of these will be going into my collection, with two of them to be customized into his Swinger (one for him, one for me).

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,702 Posts
Brind on the Darts. My dad had an olive green Dart Swinger with black vinyl top when I was a kid. He called it Sparky for some reason . . . :roll:

'Doba

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dart

Love Darts! One of the baddest muscle cars ever made! Love to have one with a 340 under the hood. I'd love to see a dart J/L. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
RacerJoe said:
Looks great :thumbsup: could you punch a hole through that hood and add a blower for me :D
reading this,the dart would make a killer spoiler. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
CJTORINO said:
I really like Darts..........

very nice :thumbsup:
I like the dart casting a lot.I wasn`t even planning to collect this casting but ended up getting so many of them I went ahead with them. I need 1 more to have them all.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts