Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am trying to determine value on this great find, but have seen none on the bay or anywhere else on the net. Can anyone help me determine value? I am presently trying to trade it and am having some trouble with equal values.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I don't know what to value it at, but if you get any nice offers of say a Beetle Cup TH for it on hwc.com, just laugh and say thanks anyway.

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Realistically, I think this car is a $30-$45 range car. Unrealistically, it will sell for much more in the $75-$100 range I'm afraid.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
wlpaul said:
Realistically, I think this car is a $30-$45 range car. Unrealistically, it will sell for much more in the $75-$100 range I'm afraid.
I agree with Paul. Since these are first showing up in Canada, many people are collecting this series and will bid crazy money to get them. Nice cars and beautiful women make a great combination, so that is the main reason that they will bring so much - not to mention the white tires as well (a favorite white lightning trait by many).

They never really were in any stores in the U.S, though I was lucky enough to see a case in my Hobby Town and grabbed the Maverick white lightning. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
wlpaul said:
+2 :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts