Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
That's a very interesting variation of that release - it's supposed to be black! Not a WL, is it?
The blue one that was issued (Working Class / 3) didn't come with the 'canvas' top.
Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Hi TomyLord,

Nice find!
I don't suppose you'd be interested in Zingers, Poker or Monopoly Cars, would you? What else is hanging on the store pegs in the Phillipines?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JL has not really made a comeback here in Manila. This was just sold by a hobby shop here in manila. i am sure i can help anyone who wants one. however his SRP is around $6.00 each.

if you guys wants them i can arrange a group buy for every one but you have to designate who will get the items and he will distribute to each one of you since shipping to USA is expensive for one car only. ( if that is workable with you)

·
Registered
971 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Totally off the point, but does the slogan on the license plate refer to the taxes here, or to the people? :drunk:
That would be a referral to the trim level "Hilux" or deluxe. Does that mean less bare metal inside :p . Good job spotting the top variation Mark :thumbsup:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
harry_ca said:
Hi TomyLord,

Nice find!
I don't suppose you'd be interested in Zingers, Poker or Monopoly Cars, would you? What else is hanging on the store pegs in the Phillipines?
email me your list for trade and i will see what i can do to accomodate ..how many pieces are you thinking of getting ? :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts