Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was pretty bummed to hear about the sale of PM,but finally found a way Tom can make it up to us (well....me anyway).Now that the licensing door is open how about this car in 1/64th?
The WL could be totally white-base,hubs,tires,interior.......everything.
One of those and I'd forget allllll about it.Come on Tom.....what do ya say?

 

·
Silent but Deadly
Joined
·
4,359 Posts
Yummy! Wouldn't mind that one in my collection, done in "Gold Series" detail....

I loved that movie! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,678 Posts
Vanishing Point (1971) Barry Newman

Does Playing Mantis make any construction diecast?
Pair this up with a Catipillar Bulldozer.
The WL of this can be the car as a burnt out smashed hulk - after his suicide finale.

"What out Kowalski...those deep blue meanies are out to stop you"
- SuperSoul (Cleavon Little) :wave:
 

·
Silent but Deadly
Joined
·
4,359 Posts
Hey, they can also do a Cop Car version, with flashing lights strapped on his roof!

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
modsquad said:
Does Playing Mantis make any construction diecast?
Pair this up with a Catipillar Bulldozer.
The WL of this can be the car as a burnt out smashed hulk - after his suicide finale.
/QUOTE]


As long as they use a Camaro like they did in the movie. :devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,678 Posts
owl said:
Hey, they can also do a Cop Car version, with flashing lights strapped on his roof!

:)
I believe it was a minibike with a flashing red light strapped to the roof if I am not mistaken.


Would a repainted/rehash Evil Knevil bike suffice or would that be a stretch? :thumbsup: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,678 Posts
Of course they could do a motorcycle from this movie. Remember the nude blonde babe riding the bike? Had my mom known of this, she would NEVER have let my older brother take me to see this movie (R) rating (double billed with Dirty Mary/Crazy Larry - (Peter Fonda, Vic Morrow, Susan George).

Ahhhh...my youth and dirty movies.... :thumbsup: :wave:
 

·
Silent but Deadly
Joined
·
4,359 Posts
modsquad said:
I believe it was a minibike with a flashing red light strapped to the roof if I am not mistaken.


Would a repainted/rehash Evil Knevil bike suffice or would that be a stretch? :thumbsup: :lol:
On scale terms, we're looking at something like a Harley Parade Bike.... :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,696 Posts
modsquad said:
Does Playing Mantis make any construction diecast?
Pair this up with a Catipillar Bulldozer.
Mod, at least something good could come of the RC2/ERTL merger, with their farm/tractor series!!! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,553 Posts
Well, JL has a license for a Challenger...
There was a Challenger in the TJet series...
And one version was white......
Scott
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,219 Posts
I would agree to it as long as they do a K.I.T.T. version of Knight Rider in a new Hollywood on Wheels series since RC2 has the license. :thumbsup:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top