Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know JL released about a million American Grafitti cars, but only 5 or 6 was in the movie... I was able to snag these top 4 and the T-Bucket to do up for my Hollywood Knights collection... I think this one is closer to the one in the movie than the one I have... I got a pretty good deal from two sellers so I saved big on shipping and two were shipped free !!!
Buy I still need the Pharos's 50 Merc to have the top 5 cars in the flick !!!

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
I know JL released about a million American Grafitti cars, but only 5 or 6 was in the movie... I was able to snag these top 4 and the T-Bucket to do up for my Hollywood Knights collection... I think this one is closer to the one in the movie than the one I have... I got a pretty good deal from two sellers so I saved big on shipping and two were shipped free !!!
Buy I still need the Pharos's 50 Merc to have the top 5 cars in the flick !!!

Now that is one sweet collection.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I watch that movie once or twice a year. Nice collection.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Well, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. The Impala and T-bird are fine, but this version of Harrison Ford's '55 Chevy and Milner's '32 are just so wrong. The Chevy needs to be a post sedan, and that tacked-on roof on the '32 is simply awful. What were they thinking in JL-land when they released these? I know that the Museum has much better examples!

Thanks,
Rick V.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts