Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JL has announced the 40th Anniversary H Case release and it should be here in November

2009 40th ANNIVERSARY
RELEASE H 1/64th Scale

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Available for Pre-Order now on our website.

Have Fun,
Fred
1StopDiecast.com

·
Registered
754 Posts
It's sad, but being a Mustang collector even I must admit, the '68 Shelby is the lamest of the group, and the '65 isn't too far ahead...

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
That White Lightning Eater looks like one colored in the hospitality room at Fest!!:lol:

(...I guess you had to be there) It does, doesn't it?! It's got nice white chompers!

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts

This I like!

I hate to say it but the rest I could make myself.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Hi All,

Just thought you might want to know that the WL's in this release have white interior and tinted windows. In the case of the WL Eater .. it will ONLY have a white interior, seeing as it has no windows to begin with. Look at the photos. There are a number of WL's pictured. Thanks to Tom Z. for the info !

Scott

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hi All,

Just thought you might want to know that the WL's in this release have white interior and tinted windows. In the case of the WL Eater .. it will ONLY have a white interior, seeing as it has no windows to begin with. Look at the photos. There are a number of WL's pictured. Thanks to Tom Z. for the info !

Scott
Everyone, don't spread the news on HWC and we might actually find a white or two

·
Registered
896 Posts
So when is JL going to drop the 40th repaints and get back to normal high detail releases in the Muscle Cars, Classic Gold, etc series? It's getting pretty old..

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
A few nice ones, yes. I too am wondering when we might get back to some good old fashioned JL cars. The year is almost over...will the planned 40th releases make it out in time, or will we see the ironic 40th logo posted in the coming months of the (arguable) 41st year?

I see this series being abruptly switched to a new card and going on. It's been too profitable to just go away. But with a year off from metal bases--for the most part--is there a plan to actually do more than what we have seen this year?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts