Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
50th annerversay corvette zr1 series#2

Yes in series #2, put that you want to buy or tarde for a rose colored 50th annerversary series #2 1993 corvette zr1, on this bulletin board and i am sure you will get a responce right away....

·
Registered
906 Posts
You can't tell its a ZR1-no decals on the car. On the back of the card of all R2 50th it states "93 ZR1 Coupe". This is the only '93 in the series, so although the front of the card doesn't say "ZR1"-just "1993 Corvette". This is the ZR1.

And to get more detailed-the actual ZR1 has wider than stock '93 Vette rear fenders and a high-mount 3rd brake light(top of roof instead of rear facia). This JL 93 has neither.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
billy1 said:
And to get more detailed-the actual ZR1 has wider than stock '93 Vette rear fenders and a high-mount 3rd brake light(top of roof instead of rear facia). This JL 93 has neither.
so, is that a bad detailing of a zr1 ? :confused:

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
There is actually two 1993 Vettes in the 50th Anniversary series. The other is a red convertible, the same casting but a chopped top.

Personally I liked the older 93 Vette casting better, the one originally used in the Classic Custom Corvette series from 1996 and most recently in the Vette magazine release in 2001. The Classic Customs were a 1995 ZR-1 and said ZR-1 on the front fender. I sure liked the fully opening front clip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts