Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where in the world are the WLs of these two...seems that eBay is getting more LS and no WL...what gives?

Totally confused:freak:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hey G,

There on my shelf!!! Just bugging ya, seriously though, you are correct, you are totally confused.

Now seriously though, I have only seen a half dozen tops of each in WL form on both TTP and e-bay. Lightning strike GTO's I have seen 7 on e-bay and HWC, and 5 or 6 LS chevelles. Still looking for a set of whites for ya.

Dave D.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dave for those kind words...my wife would agree with you totally !!! Ya; please do drop me a line if you find whites in these...by the way I did buy the 1\18 WL Cuda...$80 !!! plus $14 for shipping to NY....NOT BAD I SAY:tongue:

Later
G:wave:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Cool on the cuda, didn't want you to miss it. That NY address sounds familiar, good old Red. Just the duster is all you need now?

I'll keep an eye out for that one too, later.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Saw 6 blue Shelby's and 6 yellow Novas on the shelf at Walmart..............one Shelby had white interior and tinted windows, so I'm assuming that is the WL characteristics of series 38 ????

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
The WL version is very sneaky with the dark tinted windows and the white interior.
I have the WL version of the release 38 1967 Shelby GT-500 and the WL version of the release 38 yellow 1969 Chevy Nova SS. The Nova is especially sneaky.
And a hint for others, check out the headlights on the Shelby GT-500 plus check out the headlights and tail-lights on the Nova. You will be in for a surprise.
If you have them, you will definitely know what I am talking about if you take the castings out of the box.
These are the first 1/24 scale WLs that I have have found in the last couple of years.
I now have a total of four but must admit that I don't usually look for the WL versions.
Just happy to see JL castings in a local store whether it be 1/24 or 1/64 scale.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
What store ae you finding your 1/24 cars in? Only TRU here and they still have the BWF Mustang series out. We are so far behind here....

The WL version is very sneaky with the dark tinted windows and the white interior.
I have the WL version of the release 38 1967 Shelby GT-500 and the WL version of the release 38 yellow 1969 Chevy Nova SS. The Nova is especially sneaky.
And a hint for others, check out the headlights on the Shelby GT-500 plus check out the headlights and tail-lights on the Nova. You will be in for a surprise.
If you have them, you will definitely know what I am talking about if you take the castings out of the box.
These are the first 1/24 scale WLs that I have have found in the last couple of years.
I now have a total of four but must admit that I don't usually look for the WL versions.
Just happy to see JL castings in a local store whether it be 1/24 or 1/64 scale.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
246 Posts
Walmart carries them here in Canada. Toys "aren't" us up here won't carry any JL or greenlight lines, just matchbox and hotwheels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts