Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Ran there Fri. nite, the track is AWESOME! Super smooth & Fast. Its just up the
road from Summit, so all you BRL racers out there, take a look at this place.
There's gonna be some great OVAL racing here.

Great job on a great place Jim!

John

·
Registered
596 Posts
can you give me an idea on where to start as far as gearing, this will be my son and I's first time out with our converted t3 and t4s. thanks for any help you can give...

·
Registered
881 Posts
I was there on Friday night and the track is great! Very smooth, fast and easy to get hooked up on. Very nice place and a great crowd. Keep it up guys.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Yes, racing @ 7 call ahead if you are going to be there and are running late. Jim wants to have everyone signed in by 6:30 so that he can enter you into the comp.
Doors open @ Noon.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Won stock trk and pan.
I didn't like how it came about in the truck class though. I was next to last and passing for the next position (fifth I think) when my truck drifted up. Right into the other truck. Which sent him sailing into the leader who was right behind us. I think that it look the leader out and caused a big pile up :(. When that sorted out I think that I came out in second. Several laps later I came up on the leader and made the pass.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys dig out you legend cars we will be racing them on friday night oval

legends will be spec class only....spec motor,spec 4 cell battery, spec tires , spec bodys..no sprinter bodys.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Jim,I had heard you guys we're done with oval.Let me know if your not.I wouldn't mind rounding up acouple guys to come out.I have a legend if that's what you guys are running.Let me know.Also what time do you start on Friday.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
start at 7pm and the oval is still going strong , race mod truck, stock truck and pan cars and now the return of the legend cars , even i got one so i can run the oval.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts