Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to spread the word regarding new Jesse James diecast models. I have been collecting for a while and my collecting budies and I are really digging these models.

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Welcome to HobbyTalk. :wave: I have one of the Jesse James BWF Trucks thanks to EC Chopper.

So, what is the word you are spreading?

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
spread the word to your buddies, that you can get em cheap,at Dollar General.

There were some that I hadn't seen before and some that flew off the pegs in regular retail stores.

·
Registered
48 Posts
My Local Kmart Just Got In A Couple Fresh Cases Of Muscle Machines...

Where Did They Find Those..................?

As I Remember It Mm Quit Production In 2004/5...right?

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
The new Jesse James vehicles...bikes and cars, are made by MGA Entertainment, not Muscle machines, or 1baddride.
And they're at Walmart.

Dwelch....FRESH Muscle MAchines??

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
i just picked up sweet pea and 666 out law thay are great exspecilay 666

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I picked up both paint varies of the Sweet Pea. They are sweet! One is primer brown like and the other is bare metal like a Hot Wheels Zamac. No official announcement that the bare metal one is a chase car but MANY people seem to think so and they are flying off the pegs. The real Sweet Pea car is unpainted/bare metal so that's why there is a bare metal version in diecast.

Here's a pix of the bare metal Sweet Pea still in it's plastic prision....

Here is the other Sweet Pea on the back of a Jada For Sale COE...

---Matty (mattywhelz)

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
doe's your sweet pea have 5 holes in the roof? i didnt notice it till i removed it from the package.

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
The real Sweet Pea isn't exactly bare metal. It's the original 70 year old paint, which in rat rod terms is called "patina".
No official word yet on whether or not the zamac version is a chase car? People on e*ay seeling it, and the zamac bike, as chase pieces.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
ECchopper said:
The real Sweet Pea isn't exactly bare metal. It's the original 70 year old paint, which in rat rod terms is called "patina".
No official word yet on whether or not the zamac version is a chase car? People on e*ay seeling it, and the zamac bike, as chase pieces.

Thanks for the info. ECchopper. My Sweet Pea has the holes also.

---Matty (mattywhelz)

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
No problem. And in case you didn't see this because I posted it in another forum, I wrote an email to the MGA Entertainment website asking if the bare metal vehicles are chase cars. This was their response.

""Our plan is to roll out new "waves" of chopper and car styles
approximately every 90 days. Generally, each wave will have one
chopper
or car that also comes in a bare metal version. These bare metal
versions are made in a limited quantity and will be more difficult to
find than the painted versions."

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Yup. here's Hell Runner (which was supposed to have been the series finale, but, well,...long story)

Outlaw 666 (Jesse's figure 8 car)

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Oh, and here's Sweet Pea, both versions released from their plastic prisons.
(trivia...named for a puppy Jesse rescued. Had a bum leg. No one else wanted her. She didn't survive the surgery to correct her leg)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts