Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i got a 96 with this...
ha wrong forum!

so does anyone have a loose jl 40th military jeep? I do and the radiator cap is painted blue. What an incredibly small detail! Anyone else see this? Oh and they do have VIN #s!

·
Registered
319 Posts
So what about this radiator cap or is it dumb and nobody cares-beer!
What about previous one(s) in the 40th line? Others in the past? And, why blue? Some do note minute details but, don't know if of any significance.
Being a military vehicle, could be something different divisions did. Didn't JL have a W/L that had WL in serial # and that was the W/L or also included, in their military series?
I know one that is well versed in 1:1 jeeps, will have to ask him about blue radiator cap.
I like Rat Patrol Jeep and Scrambler.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
yep mine has a blue cap and vin #4516-0 or d cant tell and a 50 cal machine gun in the rear.
when i saw the jeep awhile back i just had to put the machine gun in it. rat patrol style lol

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Blue cap here also. #6020D. I'd like to see a pic of the "Rat Patrol" jeep also. I used to enjoy that show.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts

the gun came off a jl tank. mine sweeper i think it was. i added the up right post. i need to change the wheels next:wave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts