Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1394 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well It's the new year Let's start a new thread....I first want to say Thanks for making 2006 a Killer Year!I want to let the old thread die so please direct any questions you have to this new thread! Justin :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
cant wait for a great 2007 season. thanks to justin for all the hard work and time he puts in to this for us the racer....

·
Registered
537 Posts
bologna said:
cant wait for a great 2007 season. thanks to justin for all the hard work and time he puts in to this for us the racer....
Just think Brock, Trax 70 wil be thawed out in four months. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I want to say thanks to Justin for all the long, late hours he puts in to give us these great products. Most of us don't put in 1/10th the hours into this hobby that Justin does. I refuse to let your hard work go unnoticed, thanks for all you do. Looking forward to an even better 2007, Bill Bombard

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Bill... Im tired but it's worth it...! I Will be at K & N Saturday morning to help with JBR DRivers motors and batts....No racing but I will do my best you get your hand out motors tuned and your gearing right! Justin

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Also another quick reminder....January is gonna be a quick month leading up to the Regionals and the Birds.....If you have a chance email me [email protected] or pm me with what your gonna need for packs! I don't want to sleep on this as the orders are already coming in........Justin

P.S. fresh batch ordered and in shipping! Word from higher powers tells me this batch should be very good and stable... Justin

·
Team ThunderBolt
2,981 Posts
Justin

hey man batts where very good for a couple of your drivers this past weekend.

13.5 class had a 1st and 2nd place finish
packs showed how good they really are on the track

Deel is on a roll
another track record and congrats on the win at new castle

happy new year to all the JBR country

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah He told me he was the "real Deel" If he keeps lighting up the carpet I might have to re arange his contract! Seriously He got some fresh stix last week.... Will take care of ya when this batch is finished! Tell Hofer after KC beats Indy this weekend suicide is alway's an option! J/K L8R

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
ovalrc said:
I want to say thanks to Justin for all the long, late hours he puts in to give us these great products. Most of us don't put in 1/10th the hours into this hobby that Justin does. I refuse to let your hard work go unnoticed, thanks for all you do. Looking forward to an even better 2007, Bill Bombard
I have to agree with you Bombard..... let me tell you a little story..... Christmas Day, a day for family, giving etc etc, I was down near Justin's shop about an hour away from my house visiting my inlaws when I called Justin to wish him a happy holiday and see how things were going. I asked him if he was busy, I needed some fresh HP for the Tuesday Racing @ Maximus. he told me to meet him at his shop in 45 minutes, I was amazed. We built a car, I got the batteries and left, but the point of the story is, Who else would drop everything on Christmas Night to give his drivers what they need when they call for it? Nicework Justin, it doesn't go unnoticed and I am glad to be apart of JBR. See you Sunday! :thumbsup:

Last night I had the HP but the car was off, it wont happen again! lol I was testing out a new ride first time on the track, found some issues with it, but I tell you this, I have no complaints in the voltage department. The Motors and Batteries are unreal and cannot wait until the Regional. I should have it going great by then. See you soon.
:wave:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
NHOvalRacer said:
I have to agree with you Bombard..... let me tell you a little story..... Christmas Day, a day for family, giving etc etc, I was down near Justin's shop about an hour away from my house visiting my inlaws when I called Justin to wish him a happy holiday and see how things were going. I asked him if he was busy, I needed some fresh HP for the Tuesday Racing @ Maximus. he told me to meet him at his shop in 45 minutes, I was amazed. We built a car, I got the batteries and left, but the point of the story is, Who else would drop everything on Christmas Night to give his drivers what they need when they call for it? Nicework Justin, it doesn't go unnoticed and I am glad to be apart of JBR. See you Sunday! :thumbsup:

Last night I had the HP but the car was off, it wont happen again! lol I was testing out a new ride first time on the track, found some issues with it, but I tell you this, I have no complaints in the voltage department. The Motors and Batteries are unreal and cannot wait until the Regional. I should have it going great by then. See you soon.
:wave:
I will say the same thing . As all you know i am oldtimer i have been racing oval for 28 years .I have not ever found a company that would give me a shot the way justin does .I for 1 am very proud to be part of the jbr country And on the jbr racing team Thank you from the bottom of my heart . See most of you at the blast this weekend Ken

·
Team ThunderBolt
2,981 Posts
justin

i'll get with ya on the batts asap

and i'll tell hofer
from what i hear on how to hang himself or cut his wrist.......lol

he doesn't race with me
because he can't hang with me

oh ya by the way the talk you gave him and working me so hard worked
i have a 4 day weekend ........

bring on cincy

later
jason

4,990 Posts
disruptor10 said:
Good Luck to all the TEAM JBR guys at K/N this weekend , blast upon ya ......kick some butt ...................BIG D

Why dont you just come up here and just kick theirs?!? (lol)

Anywho... Justin....I know you said you wont have cells for us...but if that changes - PACK THEM WITH YOU!

JBR COUNTRY IS CALLING OUT!

1 - 20 of 1394 Posts