Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JB I have sent you several emails about a race date have you not received them or just been too busy to get back to me.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Rupert:

Two e-mails. "Several" is more than 2. The first one I admit, I didn't get a chance to answer, the second, recieved on 7/26/2004 8:51:19 PM Eastern Standard TimeFrom:[email protected]Reply To:To:[email protected]
was answered, quite lengthly with an attachment of the Race Scheduling forms. This answer was sent on : 7/27/2004 12:12:14 PM Eastern Standard Time
Reply To:
To: [email protected]

I also sent you a second e-mail yesterday in regards to another matter, I am waiting for a reply.........

I have re-sent each one again.

JB

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JB,

Sorry didn't intend to sound like I was calling you out I just wasn't sure if you were getting the email :thumbsup: There must be something up with the one that has an attachment because it still hasn't made it to my computer.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
"Rupert" : Believe me, no offense taken, but this is the internet, and if I didn't respond to your post , then "everyone" would think I didn't respond to your e-mail. Next thing we would hear was..."JB doesn't answer her e-mails", or the like. Hope you understand??

The unforunate part of the talk boards is that 99% of the people read posts, thinking all of them are bashing or hope they are, for no other reason than to chime in with other negative posts.

TO ALL: On the average, I will answer ALL e-mails with-in a couple of days, if not sooner, if you don't get a reply, don't get all hairy over it, either send a new one or like "Rupert" did, let me know here. If you sent me two, say two, if you sent me a dozen say a dozen. We all know tha the internet e-mails aren't all that reliable, not much better than snail mail, it does no harm to check up. :wave:

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
I have to give JB credit. I know ever since running under ARCOR rules I sent her numberous emails over the past 2 years. I would say I got a reply virtually every time from her. The fact that ARCOR actually has a contact person you can get ahold is great.
Can't say the same for the other big 2 organizations. At least with ARCOR you don't get the "well I have a regular job too that takes up my time".

J

·
0 Posts
JB ?..........She's da best !!!!!!!! She my racin' memaww ........!!!!!!

You got issue with her.....you talk to me (j/k)....I know karate.....

yeeeeeehaahhhh !!!!!!!!! aiiiikkkkeeedddoooooooo !!!!!!!!

just kiddin'...i got lower back problem. kidding aside...JB is one of the best if not the best. thanx to her for nurturing ARCOR. Where would we be without her. God Bless her!

Henry E.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts