Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea what JANUS Co.'s Lon Chaney's Man of a 1000 Faces and Hunchback of Notre Dame would be worth? They are both not built and not painted.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
A few hundred bucks,possibly for Lon Chaney,if it's the one I believe is putting his Phantom make up on.Hunchback,possibly at least $100.00,I guess.:confused:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
That is one very cool kit. I saw one done up at the Fest a couple of years ago and it is simply an outstanding kit and the one at the Fest was done beautifully. I am tempted, I wish Janus or somebody still put these out at a reasonable price. Then I'd definitely jump the gun.

Bob K.

·
Elder Statesman
1,147 Posts
I also noticed this kit at WF two years ago and would love to have one!! It is outstanding!! - Denis

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Any idea what JANUS Co.'s Lon Chaney's Man of a 1000 Faces and Hunchback of Notre Dame would be worth? They are both not built and not painted.
Couldn't help but notice that you are the Seller...Cool kit!
I will bid on it if you allow shipping to CANADA...I've bought hundreds of items from the States through Ebay with never a problem... opening this up to the World would certainly provide you with a few more potential bidders !
Mcdee

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Denis - a friend of mine has the kit for sale.. but its around £250.. and he will prob ship to you no problem!... if you want me to enquire for you..

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Hmmmm ...That's $400.00 Canadian...a little steep just before Christmas:drunk: :p
Denis

1 - 10 of 10 Posts