Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time again to give away some cars ! ! !

Is January the anniversary of your registration as a member of the HobbyTalk Community?

If so, send your mailing address to [email protected] and I'll send you a gift in appreciation for your support of the HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Bulletin Board.

Please include your BB ID in the subject of the email.

I generally ship cars within 10 days of receiving your mailing address. I also send an email confirming the date of shipment. If you don't receive an email from me within 10 days, please let me know.

HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Appreciation Gift Program Details:

All active members of the HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Bulletin Board will receive an Appreciation Gift from me each year on the anniversary of their registration.

The Appreciation Gift is a HobbyTalk Exclusive Shelby Daytona Coupe, shipped to your address at No Charge. You will also receive a 2nd car, the HobbyTalk Exclusive 350Z. (Two Cars Total)

Members who remain active for Five or more years will receive two HobbyTalk Exclusive Daytona's along with the HobbyTalk Exclusive 350Z. (Three Cars Total)

As Always, your support of the HobbyTalk Bulletin Board is Greatly Appreciated.

Here are pictures of the HobbyTalk Exclusive Shelby Daytona Coupe. The cars have a serialized chassis and on a blister card numbered XXXX of 1,000. All cars will be registered in an Exclusive Registry which is now online at www.jlregistry.com.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Thanks Bobby, Email sent :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
5 years already

You Got Mail .Man 5 years already .:freak: Good luck man in the future .I got my 1st White Lightning from you my first year on the board .A Grand Prix . I still have with all my others .Thanks again .:thumbsup:

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
e-mail sent,thanks bobby.hobby talk is the best place to talk cars and get info thanks again ttfn johnny :cool:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Email to be sent as well, thanks again! :wave:

Mark

1 - 20 of 26 Posts