Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jams Rc Racing 2010/2011Plymouth,in

RACING SEASON HAS STARTED ! 2009/2010 WILL BE THE MOST EXCITING SEASON EVER , JAM'S WILL RUN 1CELL LIPO'S IN TWO OF THE POPULAR CLASSES , OUTLAW LATEMODEL AND NASCAR . OLM WILL RUN 13.5 BRUSHLESS WITH 1CELL 5000 LIPO AND NASCAR WILL RUN 10.5 BRUSHLESS WITH 1CELL 5000 LIPO . STILL HAVE 17.5 WITH 4600 NMH LATEMODEL CLASS , STOCK SLIDER , LEGENDS AND SPORTSMAN . NEW CLASSES THIS YEAR ARE MOD SLIDER AND RUN WHAT YA BRUNG . RACHEL SANDERSON WILL BE RUNNING THE SNACK BAR THIS YEAR WITH A GREAT NEW MENU, EXPECT SOMETHING DIFFERENT EACH WEEK. THIS CHANGE WILL ALLOW BOBBI MORE TIME TO SET UP AND RUN RACES SO WE'RE NOT RACING TOO LATE . RICH SANDERSON WILL BE HELPING WITH TECH AND OTHER MISCELANEOUS TRACK DUTIES , HOPEFULLY THIS WILL HELP TO SHORTEN THE NIGHTLY RACE PROGRAM . SEE YA SAT. NITE , DOORS OPEN AT 3 RACING STARTS AT 6 FOR MORE INFO CONTACT MIKE MILHISER AT 574-936-5297 [email protected]

·
Registered
884 Posts
I plan on getting some laps in this year after a few years break. Was at the track yesterday going over the classes/rules with mike. I could run 10.5 nascar just have to pick up a 1cell pack or two.

I picked up a Latemodel body so I can run that class but don't have a 17.5 so just have to run brushed 27turn for now in the late class.:(

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you should be able to pick up a good used 17.5 motor at the track on sat. guys that ran 17.5/ 4600 last year are going to run 13.5 lipo this year . ithink mike also has new 17.5 for sale. both classes are pretty competitive . come on out to the track sat. nite and see for yourself .any class you race will be a lot of fun!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no there wasnt this saturday, mike and bobbie went to winchester to watch the races. are you going to be there this saturday? open at three racing at 6. 13.5 1s 5000 class is where the competition is at. see you there sucka!

·
Registered
884 Posts
I picked mine up last week or the week before and Mike had just got a new batch in. Should still have some in stock I would guess.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
great nite of racing again on sat. Bigger crowd than previous weeks, OLM (13.5/lipo) class is getting faaast TQ 76 laps , everyone is working hard on getting the perfect set up, some of us are still a mile off! next week we are running all classes except for sportsman so the kids can go trick or treating . if you haven't been racing for a while you better dig out your car and blow the dust off your'e missing out on great racing , great food , and i'm sure some of you are being missed GET OFF THE COUCH see you sat nite !!! RACING RESULTS FOR OCT. 24 ARE AS FOLLOWS SPORTSMAN - 1. DALE ASKREN 2. STEPHEN ASKREN LATE MODEL 1. VICTOR 2. AUSTIN KNAPP 3. NATE SANDERSON 4. ROBBIE 5. ERNIE STILES OLM B MAIN 1. ALEX MILLISER 2. RICH SANDERSON 3. JEREMY SMITH 4. TERRY SMITH OLM A MAIN 1. ERIC KNAPP 2. BOBBY BLOUNT 3. RANDY WAGONER 4. SHAWN AMOR LEGENDS 1. SHAWN AMOR 2. DALE ASKREN 3. ERNIE STILES MOD SLIDER 1. RICH SANDERSON 2. NATE SANDERSON 3. ALEX MILLISER Thanks again Mike and Bobbi for providing all of us racers a great place to race on saturday nite .

·
Registered
318 Posts
quick question on the rules for the body, can you cut the back out or does it have to be closed? im hopin to make it down in a few weeks to check it out!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Remember Mike you have to have a McAllister Hagerstown body. But ya good question. If Jams has any LM bodies in stock let me know because I'm planning to come down and get one this weekend. Depending on what goes on I may race on the 6th or the weekend after. Definitely going to run OLM but will be up for Nascar if anyone else is interested.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I kmow certain people like to get on hobby talk and talk trash (names witheld due to maintaining integrity of track and all who race here ) derek , todd ,travis , pete , nick and the rest of you that race at pete's and michiana YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO RACE AT JAMS - ANYTIME !!!! I WOULD AGREE THAT MOST OF YOU ARE BETTER DRIVERS THAN DRIVERS AT JAMS BUT I BELIEVE THAT IS DUE TO LACK OF COLLABORATION NOT LACK OF SKILL MOST OF US WISH YOU GUYS WOULD COME BACK AND RACE WITH US AND MAYBE HELP US OUT WITH SET UP . I KNOW THAT CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS HAVE MADE IT UNCOMFORTABLE TO RACE HERE BUT I THINK MOST OF THEM ARE GONE AS FOR THE OLM CLASS THE HAGERSTOWN LATE MODEL BODY BY MCALLISTER IS WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO RUN BUT IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING DIFFERENT I'M SURE MIKE WOULD MAKE AN EXCEPTION IF YOU RACED ONCE IN AWHILE , ONE AGAIN EVERYONE WELCOME LEAVE THE CRYBABY, TRASH TALK , I'M BETTER THAN YOU , BULLSHIT AT HOME !!! COME RACE , EAT SOME GOOD FOOD AND MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN - THATS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT ( this post was not intended to offend ANYONE just set the record straight) thanks RICH

·
Registered
318 Posts
right now i run a nascar body with the back cut out in the super stock class at Petes, im very interested in coming down and checking it out& maybe race there from time to time. im shooting for next saturday , just to check it out and brush up on your rules :thumbsup:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you come down to race you could run 17.5/4cell without changing bodies, any body allowed for the " late model class " or OLM 13.5/1cell lipo with mcallister #198 hagerstown late model body which is in stock in the hobby shop at the track. the first time you race you can run your nascar body in OLM mike usually lets you run what you have the first time you come just to get a feel for the track to see if you like that class without changing a bunch of stuff you can call him at 574-936-5297 just to be sure. either way i'm sure you will have a good time ! great track, great food come on down and have a good time hope to see you sat nite !

1 - 20 of 156 Posts