Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has this company ceased trading,I logged onto their web site to find(accessories/lighting ideas) nearly everything I looked at Sold out and it has been this way for a little while,am I answering my own question by saying possible License issues?

Gordon:wave:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
As far as I know Just an Illusion continues to produce and sell lighting kits etc. I know that Gil Hernandez - the owner is just recovering from a bout with pneumonia and I'm pretty sure that has affected his business...but i talked to hinm just a few days ago and i'm sure that he's still IN business...

Dave

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Thanks Dave and Rob. I will add that I talked to Gil just a few minutes ago. He's feeing much better, and will soon make a strong comeback. He told me that he wanted to get pneumonia out of the way before Winter. Sounds about right.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Good to hear Gil getting better..I have dealt with him in the past and he even called me once in response to a question I had about a kit I purchased from him..Never had that happen before ..He's a good guy and I will deal with him again.. I was lucky enough to get a lighting and repose kit for a certain Marvel hero with a suit made of metal before they disappeared...Jeff

·
Premium Member
2,752 Posts
Get well soon, Gil! As someone who suffered pneumonia 20 years ago, your COMPLETE recovery takes precedence over those 2 lighting kits of mine, and you'll be back on your feet before we know it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Get well soon Gil! I once emailed a question for Gil and he called me and we had a great conversation. His products are tops and I have one on order and plan to buy a bunch of his new kits coming out. His customer service is the best and he's a darn nice guy too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.