Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came back from a local Biglots and found Wave 3 D-Rods at $2.00 each. Wasn't expecting that but, What the heck. I already had this wave but I did buy a couple for customizing and just thought I'd Pass along the info for anyone who is interested. :wave: Just wonder if they'll be hitting any of the Dollar stores or other bargin bins?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Dr. Von Auto said:
Just came back from a local Biglots and found Wave 3 D-Rods at $2.00 each. Wasn't expecting that but, What the heck. I already had this wave but I did buy a couple for customizing and just thought I'd Pass along the info for anyone who is interested. :wave: Just wonder if they'll be hitting any of the Dollar stores or other bargin bins?
Man, I don't know if Jada's distribution just stinks or you guys are just lucky. Those haven't even hit the big stores at all! :(

·
Registered
389 Posts
Thanks for the tip. Found Wave 2 D-rods '47 Ford Coe's (silver and blue w/flames) for $2.00 each. All 12 were on the pegs so they just must have put them out.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
I have a case of wave 1 D-Rod$ (all 12) that I'd be willing to trade. I need 8 cars from wave 2 and all of wave 3.
From wave 2, I have #s 14, 17, 19 and 24.
Funny, I still haven't seen them in the regular stores.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts