Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jada Toys debuts some NEW HOT VW at the Dubfest 2006 (as in V 'dub')! Props to the Jada team for allowing me VIP status at the Dubfest 2006 VW Carshow at the Irwindale Speedway on Sunday. I took a lot of pics of the toys, the cool VWs and the people. Here’s just a taste of some pics. I’ll post mas manana… Thanks to Big Roach and Carlos for the hospitality

Started off with Kahuna Kev in the Scareface with Eric the Turk, Ms. E.t.T. and her gorgeous Cousin

...and JOE's Bus was there!

Cool new Jada Toys product coming out soon. Dances with your MP3 player
[image noborder]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/toycarlvr/Jada%20Toys%202006/DSC04396.jpg[/img]

Now some Dub$...

NOW MY FAVS!!!!!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah Dodgeboy. It's offically named the 2007 Camaro (for now) and will be available in 64, 24 and 18th scale. The picture if of the 18th scale. The production version will have more of a black interior with orange accents rather than the orange interior with black accents.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Congrats on VIP status at the DUBFEST 2006 ..looks like you had a fantastic day.....Great pics Roy.. :thumbsup: thanks..
..I'm looking forward to the 07 Camaro...any scale!!
..the PIP VW busses are super cool..the Hebmuller on the hauler..is it a prototype?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts