Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jada Toys 1/24 Drag VWs. Now these bugs I can dig.

Having owned a VW Bug (as well as about one of every model VW imported to the US) I’ve always had an attraction to Drag Bugs. I’m not too sure I’d have enough guts to race one…but I’ve seen them run at Irwindale on the 1/8th mile strip and those bugger are quite fast. One thing they don’t have is the roar of a V8…but they do sound ‘cute’. I think Jada Toys did an excellent job on these 1/24 Drag Bugs. Pictures courtesy of Jada Toys and Eric the Turk.

·
Registered
142 Posts
"Good for you I guess..."

Well sure it is! While you may be known as Eric THE TURK, I am Michael Turk! I was born with Turk for a last name. And being I've been writing my name on cool cars for the better part of my life, I find it sort of fun to keep seeing the name Turk popping up on cool looking Jada's left and right... :p

Here's one of my former personal Big Time Muscle cars, Heavy on the BIG!

The BonnEvil

Here's another little bit of fun I designed and threw together...

Tattoo T-Bucket

And if you have a handy stack of car mags from the early 90's a good chunk of the feature Pro Street Cars had graphics by me too. :cool:

I'd love to see some of those cars come out of hiding now that big driveble radial street tires have caught on!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
These are too cool! I can't wait for the black one. Does anyone know if they'll do the same thing to the bus and the Ghia in 1/24?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts