Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.I am new to the forum and thought I would show you guys something similar.Check out http://www.models56.com.au/ The cars are diecast and are in 1/24th scale and have a good interior and realistic engine and engine bay.Seeya Round

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
....thanks for the link...! ..these are very nice cars..will they have any in 1/64 scale?....and welcome to the Hobbytalk boards... :wave: will look forward to your postings and pics..

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
For the limited run the prices are not that bad.. I think 70$AU is only about US$40. It is neat to see the MAD MAX car just waiting to be reborn by a customizer... :p

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jedimario said:
Advertising...
This is not advertising jedimario.I happen to collect Jada and Dub City and came across these cars and did purchase them.I thought you other collectors would like to expand your collections too with a different countries car.Thanks

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I like those. According to e-bay, $79AU is about $59 USD currrently. So now I've got some serious thinking to do...

Thanks for the pics & link. I love Australian cars; it's nice to see a fresh take on them. They look well done, too, I'd say.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bugzy said:
....thanks for the link...! ..these are very nice cars..will they have any in 1/64 scale?....and welcome to the Hobbytalk boards... :wave: will look forward to your postings and pics..
No they don't have them in 1/64th scale.I think this is their first product.Maybe in the future?Seeya

·
Registered
405 Posts
I dig the Interceptor! A little pricey for my 1/24 collection at almost $60 US ...but very cool. If it were in 1/64...I'd pay $60 or it...sounds crazy...but since I primarly collect 1/64...the Interceptor would be a perfect fit.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
I paid about $10.50/ea. for the 1/64 Biante Australian Falcons. I don't think I would go much beyond that for one of these Interceptors in 1/64 though I definitely would love to have one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts