Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my Jada police squad so far:

Now what I am wanting to know is if there are any that I am missing. Any one know of any more? THanks in advance for any replies.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I CAN SEE 2 MISSING RIGHT OFF THE BAT...ONE OF THEIR FIRST RELEASES WAS THE SWAT ESCALADE WITH #02 ON THE ROOF AND THE HARD TO FIND CHEVY ASTRO VAN (CANADIAN RELEASE ONLY) WITH #22 ON THE ROOF....ALSO DON'T FORGET THEIR IS A NEW 5-PACK OUT WITH PARKING ENFORCEMENT/PARK RANGER TYPE VEHICLES.

·
Registered
70 Posts
AND OF COURSE THE TWO LATEST RELEASES....THE SNAPSHOTS '65 MUSTANG (ALREADY RELEASED) AND THE NEW 5-PACK WITH AN UNKNOWN POLICE PICK-UP TRUCK (NOT YET RELEASED)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks... just seen both of those today on the Jada site... can't wait to track either one down.

Do you know of any plymouth fury's released as a police car?... someone on another board mentioned that one but I had never heard of it.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Scotty... those are neat! But this fellow was talking about the Jada line up. So far I haven't been able to confirm a fury in the Jada line.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Geez...having only recently stsrted colecting Jada, the only one I have is the 63 sting ray. But I love police cars and wouldn't mind tracking those other's down. Something else to look for goes on my list.

·
Registered
35 Posts
SCOTTYK said:
I CAN SEE 2 MISSING RIGHT OFF THE BAT...ONE OF THEIR FIRST RELEASES WAS THE SWAT ESCALADE WITH #02 ON THE ROOF AND THE HARD TO FIND CHEVY ASTRO VAN (CANADIAN RELEASE ONLY) WITH #22 ON THE ROOF....ALSO DON'T FORGET THEIR IS A NEW 5-PACK OUT WITH PARKING ENFORCEMENT/PARK RANGER TYPE VEHICLES.
There not Canadian release only, they were also released in Japan as well Homie. And some of those Escalade's were released in Japan only.

This is so you know what's out there.

Here's the American version of the Escalade "SWAT"

Japan version

The Impala American

These Impala's were released in Canada and Japan. What change's is the packaging. In Canada everything need's to be Bilingual. Fench and English. But Japan has no law on it, so they can release in just English.

Astro Van "Canada and Japan"

Suburban "Canada and Japan"

·
Registered
35 Posts
Of course you can save the picture's Homie.

BTW, I put a few up on Ebay for sale. But if you any of you guy's still need any of those LMK first I'm willing to trade them as well. I don't have any Fire Department Astro Van's sorry. Here's my bucket link check out and then you can Email me at [email protected]
There's ton's of more Picture's for you copy here too. :D
http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r108/JadaFreak/

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Bossman said:
Thanks... just seen both of those today on the Jada site... can't wait to track either one down.

Do you know of any plymouth fury's released as a police car?... someone on another board mentioned that one but I had never heard of it.
Muscle Machines had their 57 Fury as a cop car. I will get some pics tomorrow if you like.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts