Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jada 1/64 Trailer Sets...in the International packaging. I'm hearing that the US version in the acrylic box (the Silver Shelby set and the D-Rod$ set) should be here next week. (BTW, I removed the plastic bubble cover part of the packaging to get a better picture) I'm guessing the price is going to be around $10.00 a set

·
Registered
213 Posts
Thanks RN!

JADA is the ILLEST!

My only gripe, the trailers look too wide when used with older JADA castings. You know, the stuff before the BTM line introduced us to the "slightly bigger than 1/64" scale which seems to have become JADA's standard small car size.

Still, I can't wait to cut some of these sets up! :thumbsup:

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
The more I look at them the more the trailers are starting to bug me. They look way too wide. Hopefully my mind will change when I see one in person.

·
Premium Member
13,207 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, and for sharing the pics. I'll have to get a trailer set or two.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
The trailer is WAY to wide. But what the heck...it's a great idea. I wish the other guys ( read that as JL) would follw suite!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm hearing that the trailer was made to accomdate the Sand Buggy. I agree...the trailer is way too wide. Anyway...the US versions in the acrylic boxes (the D-Rods and Shelby Cobra set) are here in Hobby and hopefully should be hitting Wal-Mart soon.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Cool, even though I bitched about the trailer size I'll still buy them. Concept as 69stang said is a good idea.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts