Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there would be any Interest or if this subject has come up before ,of a Jack Davis Frankenstein model. I know somebody did one years ago
but can't remember. I think it would be cool to see a fairly large size one
done. Thanks .........Franco................

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Just wondering if there would be any Interest or if this subject has come up before ,of a Jack Davis Frankenstein model. I know somebody did one years ago
but can't remember. I think it would be cool to see a fairly large size one
done. Thanks .........Franco................
Franco Monsters in Motion has done one sculpted by Jeff Yagher.

·
Curmudgeon
6,614 Posts
THANKS everyone ,now I have to get one ha ha.........
A word of caution--Monsters In Motion doesn't have the best reputation when it comes to customer service. I suggest you contact them to find out whether or not the kit's available/in stock before you send 'em any of your hard-earned cash; customers have been known to wait several months (sometimes more than a year) before receiving their order, and MiM will do just about anything to not issue a refund.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
A word of caution--Monsters In Motion doesn't have the best reputation when it comes to customer service. I suggest you contact them to find out whether or not the kit's available/in stock before you send 'em any of your hard-earned cash; customers have been known to wait several months (sometimes more than a year) before receiving their order, and MiM will do just about anything to not issue a refund.
True enough Zombie_61...I waited about 90 days to get my Box Art Forgotten Prisoner from them...Yeah call ahead and make sure it's in stock:thumbsup:
Mcdee

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Personally I have had very good service from MiM myself. Although I notice also you can pick up a lot of the resin stuff they sell off eBay for the same price or less. Like the Aurora Box Art tribute kits...

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Monsters in Motion is a very shifty outfit...I'm not sure how they stay in business...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the 411 ,if and when I do decide to get one I'll let you guys know how it
goes............Franco..............

·
Curmudgeon
6,614 Posts
True enough Zombie_61...I waited about 90 days to get my Box Art Forgotten Prisoner from them...
In March of 2008 I visited their shop to buy the box art Forgotten Prisoner kit and was told it was sold out and that there would be no more runs. A year later they listed one on eBay, and that's how I finally got mine. :mad:

They still have it listed on their website. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well it looks like Monsters in Motion no longer carry's the Jack Davis Frankenstein....
Maybe they read this post ha ha........................

1 - 18 of 18 Posts