Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had seen these and never paid much attention to them, now I`m glad I did. This thing is gorgeous
[/IMG]

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
I bought that one also. I really like it. Great pics!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have this one and the Cuda. They are the only two I have seen. Walmart was blowing them out for $5.00. As a bonus the bases are painted, unlike the pre assembled ones which are in the bare metal.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I saw that one at KB. I noticed that the front of the box says decals included, but what they call decals are really just stickers. Peel and stick things. I would have preferred real decals that you dip in water and slide the decoration off.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AQUA XK8 said:
I saw that one at KB. I noticed that the front of the box says decals included, but what they call decals are really just stickers. Peel and stick things. I would have preferred real decals that you dip in water and slide the decoration off.
Yes I seen that to then I seen what they were, as you can see they are not on the car. I like the way it is anyway nice and clean. :)

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Gremlin, that is a beautiful picture of the Mustang Mach I out of the box.
Did you find it a little tricky initially trying to put the base and body together?

Did you buy the Cuda?
It is a nice one too.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
435 Posts
Oh my god. I do see a Vanishing Point Custom in my near future.....Although, I do have the White Mach 1. I HAVE to get another Mach 1. That way, I could make a Street Beast. Can anyone say Steelies....? I thought so.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
The only one I`ve seen is the cuda at tj maxx for $8.99 and it looked pretty good but I had to leave it for the next person,only 1:64`s for me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
accobra64 said:
Gremlin, that is a beautiful picture of the Mustang Mach I out of the box.
Did you find it a little tricky initially trying to put the base and body together?

Did you buy the Cuda?
It is a nice one too.

Cheers. Cobra
Yes I did the air cleaner snorkel kept getting in the way of the shock tower, so I took it off and glued it back on when i got it together. :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts