Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you folks think about the above mentioned paint? How does it compare to Vallejo? I mainly build tanks and figures. Thanks in advance for your input

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
I just bought two variety packs of 10 paints each at the Fest but haven't tried them yet. I've loved the Vallejo air paints when I've used them and they are one of the best spraying acrylics I've ever used, no clogging of the brush, great coverage, and excellent spraying. I am hoping for a similar experience with these Comart paints. I can say this, at one Wonderfest demo the guy used the new Creature set of 10 colors, which is one of the two I bought, and he worked for an hour changing paints frequently and never had a nozzle clog from what I saw. I've used some airbrush ready acrylics that clog the nozzle very quickly, sometimes almost immediately. I've also had great luck airbrushing Testors and Tamiya acrylics with very little clogging problems. I can't say the same for the Badger or Freestyle acrylics, some work great and some clog the nozzle consistently. I am fairly certain it is how finely they grind the pigments.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts