Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As time draws closer to our end with Playing Mantis, all of us here in customer service would like to take this time to say Thank you & Goodbye.

We have had a fun ride over the past years and have made some really good friends.

Although we normally don't post on this board, we all have really enjoyed reading it and have learned alot from it.

Thank you for all the great conversations & times that we've shared. It will be missed dearly.

Attached is a picture of us for those of you who have'nt seen us and only know voices...Guess who's who and you win (to buy us a drink at Fest) LOL

Good luck & Best wishes to you all!!!!:wave:

R

·
0 Posts
What a long, strange trip its been!!!

You guys all take care and thanls for everything through the years!! :thumbsup:

Rob

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Simply the best in the business. I'm going to miss calling 1-800-MANTIS-8. Hope to see you all at the fest. I wish for nothing but the best for you all in your future endeavors.

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Thanks, all of you, for being a great bunch of reps. Rita & Barb, I still have your "after dark" drag race pic around here somewhere, I'll have to dig it out....

I hope to see y'all at the Fest in September. And don't forget, this board will always welcome you with open arms.

:)

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Thanks for everything, may your careers cross a bigger, better, and more rewarding path at this time. Hope you all move on in a positive fashion! Good Luck, and thanks again.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I've only been collecting JL's for about a year. It's been great talking to you lady's when I've called. You'll be missed by everyone. Good luck with everything that comes your way.
Thanks alot!!! Hope to see you at my 1st Fest.

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
i know a few of you, i will buy some beverages at the fest if you are attending,,,,,,,you have all been the best customer service one could have ever asked for. losing this customer service team is a real shame,,,,,,,,

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
You ladies are the BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: I want to thank you for all the help and the laughs when talked on the phone and at all the Warehouse sales.:wave:

The night skys will be darker now that you ladies, our bright shining stars at PM, will be gone. :cry:

Best wishes

·
Registered
808 Posts
Top Notch everytime I've called,and very patient also :thumbsup: ,it's just not gonna be the same without that personal touch you all added,in an age of big business,it was refreshing to be familiar with who you were dealing with on the other end.I wish you all the best of luck.Thank you for the best customer service I've ever experienced.Maybe you should all become customer service consultants and bring some humanity back to the field.
Ty

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
how many of you gals are coming to the fest dinner and or activities??

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
thank you dearly for all of the warmth and friendship which you passed thru the telephone line for so many years - i only started posting here when i saw a chance to win something for all of my efforts in trying to figure out the Clue mystery (by the way Rita, it was modern Mrs.White with the modern Rope in the vintage Conservatory) - still wish there was a way to get those three missing cards for my Clue collection - may your future be wonderful and rewarding - all the best to you and yours

goodbye

:)

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
We all love you gals! I sure will miss you. I have had many fun times on the phone getting white lightning info. If the rest of the world was as nice and helpful as you all are...well... (sigh) :( ... it would be a much better place. God bless you all and keep in touch with us.:)

---Matty (mattywhelz)

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
Oh no! I have a return package there to- I think Hoosier Lightning was right to. I mailed it Monday to try to avoid this. This is sad and I wish all you ladies the best luck and Thanks for the help over the years.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts