Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey There HT!
Ive not been around for a long time, other than protecting myself that is..and Im not going into that any further, but if you know what Im talking about and have ANY problems or nagging questions..PLEASE FEEL FREE to send me a note and we can discuss things privately.
Other than that...just thought Id share a few pics of recent and other kustoms from this year. They are all 100% paint...no decals...all airbrushed by hand.
More pics and detailed descriptions can be seen at my KB Shop.
Hope you enjoy and its nice to be here again!

·
Registered
754 Posts
It's hard to believe the V-dub can't be fired up and driven to a show, and while the others have tell-tale signs of being diecast, they're demiunitive scale shouldn't be humanly possible.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Your work is outstanding! Lovin them blue flames!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all..very much!!
Glad you like and its nice to be here again.

Very nice. Glad to have you back. Maybe now we'll see you a little more often ;)
Im sure you will Jason..the air seems fresh here now. As time goes on, Im sure you will start to see a lot of other people returning who have been gone for a long time..and totally new people too.

Wow, I can airbrush true fire but have yet to try it on such a small scale... very inspiring!!
Takes practice and the right paint/tools...and of course the desire to try it on small scale. Ive got some things that will help at FlameMasks.com if you get the urge to give it a shot.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE...nice to be back :wave:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts