Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the years, I've managed to find at least one White Lightning from each of the crappy series that JL ever foisted on us..... Clue, Coke, Monopoly, heck, even Boogie Vans.

But never - in all the thousands of these things that I've ever looked through - had I ever come across a Poker Series WL.

Until today.

A store had just put out a release of Poker Two, and as I quickly scanned through them, there was a pair of fuzzy green wheels.

I always joked that if I ever DID find one, I would probably just leave it hanging, but today all I could do was chuckle and think "I've got to keep this one!".

'07 is starting out very very well for me :thumbsup: :wave:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Well gee Rich, which fuzzy green wheeled monstrosity was it?? Has CenterShock ever crushed a fuzzy car................????? :tongue: :wave:

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
It was the Studebaker, the most god-awful looking car in the series. red and blue with green wheels. :freak: I found the Merc from that series a while back. Never found a chia car from release 1. :D

·
Registered
985 Posts
It was the Studebaker, the most god-awful looking car in the series. red and blue with green wheels
now thats funny i found one too its hanging on my mantle with the rest of the un opened WLs :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
ECchopper said:
So what kind of dance do ya do when you find a white that doesn't really interest you?
I think Rich did the Pee-Wee Herman Dance! :p (Tequila)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts