Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished up on another beauty that is now on the shelf:)Its the It! The Terror from Beyond space.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
DVR'd this movie off TCM at Halloween. It! The Terror From Beyond Space was one of the major inspirations (along with Planet of The Vampires) for Alien.

That is one ugly sucker! Great job, wolfman. You are by far the most prolific modeler I have ever seen.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I loved this movie when I was a kid. Half a century ago. Sigh.

That looks awesome, incredible paint job.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for the compliments and appreciate it alot coming from ya all.I should have another one in the works along with a Aurora restored job that have to do for someone.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Wow Danny those eyes blow me away :thumbsup: are they glass or did you paint them???...........Verrry Cool :thumbsup:
Mcdee

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Dr.P and the kit comes with a extra mouth piece that is more movie accurate.But figure the open mouth piece with the teeth really showing would be more eye pleasing;)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Thats awesome! i need to get one of these. i thought I heard announced somewhere that there was gonna be a kit released. Could be me being dillusional.

I am a huge Alien fan. It was always rumored that the IT was the inspiration for the Alien movie. Certainly there are similarities. I bought the DVD. Great nostalgic Sci-Fi.
I can't believe some of these old horror and Sci-Fi movies are barely longer than 70 minutes long!

Max Bryant

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats awesome! i need to get one of these. i thought I heard announced somewhere that there was gonna be a kit released. Could be me being dillusional.

I am a huge Alien fan. It was always rumored that the IT was the inspiration for the Alien movie. Certainly there are similarities. I bought the DVD. Great nostalgic Sci-Fi.
I can't believe some of these old horror and Sci-Fi movies are barely longer than 70 minutes long!

Max Bryant
Thanks for commenting and ya the It was a Classic B movie and one that is a good one to watch.As for a kit release think this one along with the other Bigheads are OOP now.I will be working on though the Saucerman,I married a Monster from Outerspace,Fiend without a Face,I was a Teenage Frankenstein and last one the Monster from Pideras Blancas is spelled it correctly.;)

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Excellent Dan!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Do you have the whole set?

Chris.:)

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You brought the TERROR out of this one. I bet I will have nightmares over this.
Thanks for the compliments:thumbsup: and yes these heads can give you nightmares specially when you wake up in the morning and there staring right at ya.lol But the next one shouldnt be all that scary hopefully;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts