Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK while picking up my million dollar Chevy Truck...I grabbed a mystery car that i thought passed the feel test for the bug LOL :dude:

Its the Super Comp Dragster....There is so much plastic on the rear end that the wheels dont even touch the ground ? :confused: I'm glad the kids like these :tongue:

[/IMG]

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
dragonfly27 said:
OK while picking up my million dollar Chevy Truck...I grabbed a mystery car that i thought passed the feel test for the bug LOL :dude:

Its the Super Comp Dragster....There is so much plastic on the rear end that the wheels dont even touch the ground ? :confused: I'm glad the kids like these :tongue:

[/IMG]
You do know yer supposed to flip those wheelie wheels down...right?.. they just have them up so they fit in the plastic blister better, think you have to lock them in too.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pablodragon said:
You do know yer supposed to flip those wheelie wheels down...right?.. they just have them up so they fit in the plastic blister better, think you have to lock them in too.
Yes I did realize that but....I must have got the retarded one because it does not flip down and as for locking it in ...lol again too much plastic back there ...I'm better off cutting it off if i want it to roll :roll:

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
you cna always do to it what ya did as a kid.(or at least what i did)hit it with the biggest hammer ya can find that should tweak it just right lol ttfn johnny :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts