Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
crooked is as crooked does...... Wonder why he shows the screwposts on the Indy and not the Mustang with the suspicious (near mint black knawed-on) rear bumper? Well, I don't wonder actually.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Near mint...

Good news is that my entire collection is mint if those are "near" mint. And based on the BIN price... My collection should be worth close to $80k I figure.

Maybe it was an honest mistake... and should have read BIN for $29.95.

The kicker is 100% feedback, which means no one has bought a near mint $300 Tjet...

:rolleyes:

-Marc and Marcus

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
Hawaii Five D'Oh!

Aside from all the really obvious stuff, I really like the green plastic spooge roll from the excessive "mint" flavored glue used to reseat the top. Look right at the base of drivers side windsheild where it meets the cowl.

Grab yer board...let's shoot that tube!

An honest mistake? hahahahahaha!

Bookem' Dano!

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Oh man!!! The extra rare black chrome back bumper variation!! What a bargain, what a deal!!! If only the lottery gods were with me!!! :rolleyes:

Oh and don't let the 100% feedback fool ya!!! He had to switch his buying and selling accounts around to hide the big red numbers!!

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
If I ever win the lottery, I would like 3 volunteers here to go stomp this guys a$$ and force him to list correctly
I mean it.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Great Eye

Aside from all the really obvious stuff, I really like the green plastic spooge roll from the excessive "mint" flavored glue used to reseat the top. Look right at the base of drivers side windsheild where it meets the cowl.

!
Bill - when I saw this post, I was hoping you might point something out as I scrolled down. Did not see the glue gobber until I saw your post.

I would say the paper in the box is near mint. (if real)

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
I am not defending the listing, but... the photos with zoom show a very well abused tjet. Anyone paying that price, even a newbie, probably has more money than sense. Not that it justifies the obvious mis-representation.

Gary
AKA LeeRoy98
www.marioncountyraceway.com

·
Registered
647 Posts
It is true about the photos but I have a problem with sellers who rely on the photos to show the condition. Not so in this case as the problems are obvious but photos can sometimes hid or diminish problems.

The big problem with this ad is the NMIB claim. It's like saying I'm going be dishonest in my description but cover my arse with the photos. Condition should be described in the ad and match what is in the photos.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts