Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello and welcome to the iSpeed Racing topic!

iSpeed would like to announce the release of our very first SK the JR-1!!! This car has passed all requirements and is SK-KAR legal for the 2012-2013 season!!!

E-mail:[email protected]
Address: 288 Notch Hill Road, North Branford CT, 06417

Attachments

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Hello and welcome to the iSpeed Racing topic!

iSpeed would like to announce the release of our very first SK the JR-1!!! This car has passed all requirements and is tour legal for the 2012-2013 season!!!

Actually, that would be SK-KAR legal

-E

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
iSpeed now has plenty of SK's in stock for sale plz send a email, pm, or post on this forum if you have any questions.. I would also like to point out that the JR-1 is now in stock at A Main's R/C Raceway in Vernon, CT. The store is located at 458 Tolcottville Road in Vernon. (Get the Jr-1 Today while supply last!!!)

Thank you Racing fans and special thanks to all customers including A Main's R/C Raceway for the support in our product! (GO OVAL!)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just finished my new spec sk ride to the paint booth i go see you guys at Amain hobbies tuesday :wave:

Ispeed Racing
Power Push
Rd Logics

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
iSpeed racing would like to say congrats to everyone that has sent us e-mails telling us how well they did with the JR-1. I would also like to say a special congrats to Mark Zarelli and Carl Edwards on there A-main finishes with T.Q. spot and setting new track record...

Thank you everyone for the support and taken a chance on our product. I hope to keep getting these wonderful emails and help you all to continue to enjoy this wonderful hobby!!! GO FAST! GO OVAL!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Congrads go out to Jeff Ivey for winning the amain last night at amain hobbies in sk spec running the jr1 sk Jeff won by a full lap with a 54 407.36 way to go Jeff.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Now that thee cat is out of the bag i will be running for Carl and Bee this year . Thanks you Guy's . frist time out the car was flying should only get better from there . CRC Race we will have somthing Again thank's Carl and Bee Driver of the # 2 I Speed rocket Ken

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
This is old info but I didn't want to post it without the nice picture! Gratz carl on T.Q and First Place! 17.5 Spec SK @ A-mains nice new track in Vernon Ct!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Seems the forum rules have changed and i cant post pictures until after i post 5 more times. so i will edit the picture in soon!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Carl Edwards will be going to NY for the up coming race mid Jan 2013 with his Jr-1. (Anyone that wants to look, learn, place a order, or even get info on the car can approach him and he will be happy to help you out!)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will be joining Carl Edwards in NY for the upcoming race! please feel free to approach us and talk while we all enjoy this wonderful event!!! Cant wait to see you all there!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This weekend Carl and I will be @ A-main in Vernon Ct. I haven't been there in a while cant wait to see you all! GO OVAL!

·
Registered
153 Posts
In a strong showing at the crc warm up race myself carl edwards running the jr 1 tq the event doing the only 59 lap run in qal and finishing 2nd myself and bee are looking forward to the crc race next month

1 - 20 of 21 Posts